Last week we completed Thailand’s very first renewable energy pump station. This makes us very proud of our team, and very grateful for the crucial support of EEP Mekong.
- turns wastewater into biogas and advanced biofuels,
- replaces fossil fuels with renewable and clean energy,
- upgrades biogas to clean car fuel, aka renewable natural gas, and
sells the sustainable fuel at Thailand’s very first commercial-scale renewable energy-based pump station.
What is more, the Project:
- makes energy more affordable in poorest Thailand, and
- contributes towards 15 out of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals.
We hope this demonstration plant will be a catalyst for growth in similar renewable energy projects in the region. Check out latest developments at https://www.linkedin.com/company/re-power-group